Medical Transcription Resume (Experienced) Sample #1
123 Main Street, City, State 00000
Home Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx Cell Phone (xxx) xxx-xxxx
A position in Medical Transcription.
Medical Transcriptionist, XYZ General Hospital, City, State
- Transcribe for coronary, neurology, orthopedic, psychiatric and internal medicine.
- In-deep knowledge of the medical terms, with a good insight of a surgical and lab processes.
- Maintaining transcription records as well as medical procedures.
MOffice manager, XYZ Surgery Institute, City, State
May 1992-April 1994
- Handled payroll, bookkeeping and office scheduling for two surgeons.
- Supervised clinic’s insurance clerk, front desk receptionist and part-time transcriptionist.
MTranscriptionist/Coder, XYZ Chemical Dependency Center, City, State
June 1990-May 1992
- Transcribed medical information for more than 100 patients.
- Assigned international medical procedure codes to patient records for insurance purposes.
XYZ Tech Vocational Institute, City, State (1988-1989)
- Medical transcription certificate
- Medical coding certificate
XYZ Center for Business Training, City State (1999-2001)
- Diploma in Business
- Upon request.